Security Sector Reform and Peacebuilding.
At LITE-Africa, we believe that good governance is a key component of a democracy and poverty reduction. A well functional public sector that adheres to the tenets of transparency, accountability and inclusive participation of the citizens. LITE-Africa has implemented a wide range of programmes and projects aimed at promoting good governance and enabling citizens to be part of the decision making processes.
The following includes what we do under this thematic area:
- Civil society strengthening and empowerment
- Conflict management and peace-building
- Capacity building and Policy Advocacy
- Citizens Report Card assessment and development
- Promoting transparency and accountability